Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Vancouver Music 2012



Here's a guest post by regular reader Doug, who offers up some of the best new music from Vancouver, B.C., Canada:
 
I have listening to a bunch of Vancouver music I bought lately.Right now I am listening to the latest by Sex With Strangers.They have posted a bunch of their albums free on bandcamp.
The best of the many Vancouver ska bands ... Los Furios.
Bone Daddies leader Jonny Bones has a ska/reggae/punk show on SFU radio.
I really liked the latest by Mode Moderne.
I think the leader of Weed used to work at Zulu Records.
Soul by The Ballantynes.
Rude country stylings by Shirley Gnome.'Old Man' ... I think that describes me!
plus "The Zolas,The Fugitives,Sandy Bone and the Breakdown,Steve Taylor's Drum Boogie,Capitol 6,White Lung,White Poppy,Humans,The Falcons etc."


Thanks Doug for proving that Vancouver isn't just 'No Fun City'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die