Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Billy Bragg: Live in Toronto (1991)


More from the "Don't Try This at Home" tour of 1991 and from the Canadian leg of the tour that yours truly witnessed, albeit in Vancouver rather than Toronto, from where this bootleg originates. Fuzzpsych, who posted this show at Archive.org, mentioned that he wasn't able to capture the final song of the night, a twenty minute version of Dee-Lite's "Groove is in the Heart" with solos and guest appearances and whatnot. I'm gonna call that a blessing as I found the whole thing intolerable but then I'm a real grump sometimes...



So COMMENTS are obviously a good thing - please carry on leaving them
(and don't forget that the comment section is where you'll find the BBC Paris Theatre link).



Support the artist!

MySpace

Homepage

Amazon

iTunes

4 comments:

  1. 0

    1

    2

    3

    4

    5

    6

    7

    8

    9

    10


    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i9tv9d43zybybh8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this show in Montreal. I rather liked the whole Groove is In The Heart thing. :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I'm only going to praise this post, so I won't bother.

    [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs001.gif[/img]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die