Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Redskins: Bring It Down Now (1985)


Now, first we gave you a lengthy political diatribe to accompany The Redskins BBC Sessions (see HERE) but here we've skipped ahead to 1985's "Bring It Down Now" 7" because the band's first two singles, were part of an oddly-compiled, exceedingly brief compilation called Epilogue (Insurgence, 2010).



This funky double header includes non-LP version of "Bring It Down Now" and a never-re-issued B-side, "You Want it, They've Got it".




Comments, comrades! (Which is also the section where you'll find the link for Bring It Down Now)

MRML has way more Redskins HERE!

And don't forget to visit I Vomit 4 U for even more Redskins!


Support the band!


(Unofficial) Hompage


(Unofficial) MySpace


Insurgence Records


Amazon

4 comments:

  1. -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -

    -


    http://www.mediafire.com/?7knyx0e9etab5k3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these as I only have them on vinyl, and cheers for the link !!

    Take care

    IV4U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CallPastorJerkfaceJune 1, 2011 at 11:28 AM

    Listening to (and loving!) these 'Skins made me wonder if I'd be able to enjoy Style Council at this point in my life.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CAzwewVjZ0

    Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IV4U
    Cheers!

    CPJ
    I can only take the SC in small dose myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die