If you enjoy this batch of Teenage Treats thank Roberto for the awe-inspiring scans BUT keep in mind that ANY HELP AT ALL in finding artwork (front and/or back) for volumes 6-10 would be greatly appreciated.
Here's a new series (well, the late 1990's, really and even then...), consisting of ten volumes that explore the seedy underbelly of the already seedy underbelly that was British punk rock in the late seventies and early eighties.
Highlights of this rawer, punkier volume may (or may not - taste in seedy underbellies varies widely) might include: Satyr, Johnnie & The Lubes and The Surprises:
...and maybe the Bleach Boys too:
* Problem In The City (Satyr, 1979, from only 7")
* Isn't It (Devil's Hole Gang, 1978, from only 7")
* Terror In The Parking Lot (Johnnie & The Lubes, 1980, from only 7" [split EP with The Executives])
* Politics (Tone Deaf & The Idiots, 1979, from only 7" (flexi))
* Glandular Angela (Exits, 1978, from 2.7")
* Emily (Morris & The Minors, 1979, from only 7")
* Distance (Exhibit A, 1980, from 2.7")
* She's So Rare (IQ Zero, 1980, from 2.7")
* Pessimest's Paradise (Delusion, 1979, from only 7")
* Metro Police (The Cause, 1979, from only 7")
* You've Got Nothing (Bleach Boys, 1978, from only 7")
* Little Sir Echo (Surprises, 1978, from only 7")
Comments are what keep the rarities flowing...
Please don't neglect to communicate!!
Speaking of those rarity-fueling comments, that is the section where you will find the Teenage Treats # 5 link.