If you enjoy this batch of Teenage Treats thank Roberto for the awe-inspiring scans and keep in mind that I'm looking for any scans AT ALL of volumes 6-10.
Here's a new series (well, the late 1990's, really and even then...), consisting of ten volumes that explore the seedy underbelly of the already seedy underbelly that was British punk rock in the late seventies and early eighties.
Highlights of this more poppy volume may (or may not - taste in seedy underbellies varies widely) might include:
* Television Viewer (Vacants, 1977, from only LP)
* Nervous Breakdown (White Heat, 1979, from 1.7")
* Plastic Land (Tunnelrunners, 1981, from only 7")
* Cold (Favourites, 1979, from 2.7")
* Take It Or Leave It (Visitors, 1977, from only 7")
* Send For Sorrow (Singles, 1981, from only 7")
* I Can See Thru Walls (DC10s, 1980, from only 7")
* The Life of Riley (Zipper, 1979, from 1.7")
* Go (Heartbeats, 1981, from only 7")
* You've Got Me In A Whirl Girl (Hobbs, 1978, from only 7")
* You're All I Wanted And A Car (The Voice of the Puppets, 1980, from only 7")
* Can't Wait For '78 (Wasps, 1977, from Live At The Vortex compilation LP)
Comments are what keep the rarities flowing...
Please don't neglect to communicate!!
Speaking of those rarity-fueling comments, that is the section where you will find the Teenage Treats # 4 link.