Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Revillos: Bongo Brain (1982)



Roberto's Rez/Rev-illos Rarities:
Another
irregular MRML series powered by the wild generosity of our reader, Roberto: Enjoy and don't forget to leave our benefactor a thank-you comment.


A fun, if slightly more B-52's-ish, 1982 single from The Revillos (More HERE!)





A
Bongo Brain

B
Hip City - You Were Meant For Me





Please remember, the fabulous rips and scans of this deep obscurity come to us from Roberto - who has more Rez/Rev-illos stuff to come - so please leave a COMMENT (that's the section where the Bongo Brain 7" link is) for our less-then-mysterious benefactor.


Support the band!

Homepage


Facebook


MySpace


Amazon


iTunes

8 comments:

  1. B



    O



    N



    G



    O







    B



    R



    A



    I



    N



    !





    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?c3c7jx224oj32p1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me how much fun this band was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rezillos/Revillos were ... fun fun fun!Thanks to Jeffen and Roberto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Revillo's back about 1981 or so- I had to hitchhike home and a gay guy picked me up and tried to have sex with me. It's nice to think back to the days when I was a sweet young thing and anyone wanted to have sex with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had just been listening to the Rezillos US CD over the last few weeks, so these extra songs are a wonderful coincidence. Listening to these great songs makes me wonder where the humor has gone from pop music. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments Rezilloids!

    (and thanks for another crazy show story Nazz!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die