Monday, January 2, 2012

The Rezillos: Can't Stand My Baby/(My Baby Does) Good Sculptures/ (1979 Mis-Press)

All scans courtesy of 45 Cat

Roberto's Rez/Rev-illos Rarities:
Another
irregular MRML series powered by the wild generosity of our reader, Roberto*: Enjoy and don't forget to leave our benefactor a thank-you comment.
 * Another generous reader, Ian Peterson, also sent me this rip with extra info!





Roberto says, "Here's the 1979 repress of the Rezillos (more HERE) first single, slightly remixed "I Can't Stand My Baby".  Ian P. adds, "The "Can't Stand My Baby" single is the Sensible 'FAB 1 (Mark 2)' release with the red cover and green back. The cover still states 'I Wanna Be Your Man' as the B-side but the single only has  "Can't Stand My Baby" and a different, longer version of "(My Baby Does) Good Sculptures" on it. I don't know how many were actually pressed of this version with the wrong B-side."





If you want more of Roberto's Rez/Rev-illos Rarities - leave us a COMMENT {the very section in which you will find the (My Baby Does) Good Sculptures 7" link}.


Support the band!


Homepage



MySpace



Amazon



iTunes

11 comments:

  1. The first linek I entered was a bit wrong


    Try this one

    .
    .



    .


    .

    .
    .



    .




    .

    .
    .



    .



    .

    .
    .



    .



    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8mhsjjdc9vkb61e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, love the Rezillos. I clicked through to their homepage for the first time in ages and learned they have a new single which came out in December 2011. The songs sound respectable, if not quite up to the level of the original era 'zillos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for this for years. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful performance on TOTP... why would you not love them? Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Roberto, Jeffen & Ian!

    Do I hear some strings on 'Sculptures'?
    Am I imagining this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this - great songs
    Current line up still make for a great night out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jay
    Gotta check out the new track!

    Lewdd
    Glad to help

    Anon
    Amazing live performers!

    Bio
    Thanks (can't hear the string yet - will have to listen closer!)

    Phil64
    Yeah even the more recent footage on YouTube looks great!

    Anon
    More to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checked my copy of this and it has the correct songs as on the sleeve, BUT it is mis-labelled with the B-side label on both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to hear this version but the link is dead - any chance of a re-up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die