Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Rezillos: Cold Wars (Live, 1979)



Back when I was on my first Rezillos tear (see HERE) , Ian P. forwarded me this version of the Cold Wars 7" wherein each track (including the A-side) are from the band's final gig at The Glasgow Apollo on December 23rd 1978!

A           Cold Wars        
B1         Flying Saucer Attack        
B2         Twist And Shout





PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT ON ALL THIS REZILLO-IAN GOODNESS (speaking of those oh-so-encouraging comments, that is the place wherein you will find the [live] Cold Wars 7" link.)


Support the band!


Homepage



MySpace



Amazon



iTunes

5 comments:

  1. R



    E



    Z


    I



    L


    L


    O


    S


    !





    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b9r5dhurir9egpu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Heard them on John Peel. Bought from Rough Trade. Saw them live and here we are again! Thanks. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you do these guys last year? If we're going to go back in time, pick something before 2008. before the financial meltdown when I had money and a job and life was worth living.

    How about January 1990? I can buy Microsoft for sixty cents a share and my thousands of CDs weren't obsolete yet. Tower Records was still open! January 2002? Gasoline was less than ninety cents! Kesha was only singing to kids during assembly at her Junior High School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the words, Rezilloids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die