Monday, November 19, 2012

Weird Al's "Bob" as 38 Fake Film Titles!




I was once young enough to think that Weird Al Yankovic was going to be a one-hit wonder (thinking back as far as "Eat It"), so apparently I wasn't a prescient youth.  The Weird one has endured, prospered and inspired a wide range of people, like Oliver Smith who used Yankovic's Bob-Dylan-apin' palindrome-fest, "Bob", as a basis to make a short film that pretends to be the beginning of 38 fake films. (via)





In case you missed the even more Dylan-specific original video, here's that too:





Have a weird day!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And may you enjoy the actual post even more!

      Delete
  2. Seriously...no, wait. Weird Al is fantastic. In 1981 I got his autograph at the L.A. County Fair on a dollar bill that my daughter (then a year old) proudly keeps in her wallet to this day. I raised my girls around the radio on Sunday nights with Dr. Demento and Dylan the rest of the week. No wonder they truned out brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good tale for a good man. Long live, Al!

      Delete
  3. I await the day you and I can sit down and watch "May A Moody Baby Doom A Yam" in it's entirety.

    CallPastorJerkface

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die