Sunday, September 23, 2012

TECH HELP for VINYL RIPS!



Look I'm terrible at fidding with computer gadgetry, I don't deny it. Here I thought I'd sussed out this amplifier-to-computer ripping business but something went wrong along the way and now I can't repeat the feat.

My request.

If I'm trying to get information from my receiver to my computer where I wish to store the files into Goldwave, what steps do I need to make?
I'm missing one (or two) steps and technical-minded peple who could help me through this muddle would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact me at musicruinedmylife@gmail.com with answers or further questions.


Specs

The Onkyo TX-850 Amp (front)


 The Onkyo TX-850 Amp (back)


The computer sound-card




The ripping program (Goldwave)




UPDATE: Thanks to my commenters, I'll try to absorb your advice and get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die