Thursday, May 31, 2012

Joey Ramone's All-Star Jam May 8, 1991



Joey Ramone's All-Star Jam, May 8, 1991, CBGB's
Featuring Marky Ramone, C.J. Ramone, Mickey Leigh, Cheetah Chrome, Ross The Boss, Sindi from the Lunachicks and more...
Complete set, soundboard.
Enjoy!





01. Pet Sematary [4:34]
02. Chinese Rock [3:33]
03. I Wanna Be Sedated [3:16]
04. Blitzkrieg Bop [3:42]
05. Beat On The Brat [2:23]

Readers,
Two questions:
Whaddya think of the Joey's All-Stars?
Do ya wanna hear STILL MORE Joey rarities?
That's what the COMMENTS section is for.

Update: Rapidshare version is down further in the comments.


Support the artist

Homepage

Facebook

MySpace

iTunes

14 comments:

  1. Readers,
    Two questions:
    Whaddya think of the Joey's All-Stars?
    Do ya wanna hear STILL MORE Joey rarities?
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/1y4Utbd_/JRASB_NYC_91.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or try this
      https://rapidshare.com/files/4016884129/JRASB_NYC_91.rar

      Delete
  2. Yes, I want MORE Joey rarities, please!

    Bem-haja,

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes, more Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series ROCKS! Absolutely voting for more Joey! Thanks Jeffen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...looks like I need to sign up for 4shared account in order to download ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Cheetah Chrome and Ross the Boss. I love Joey's All-Stars.
    Yes, I want to hear STILL MORE Joey rarities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Phil : I've downloaded 5 or 6 un-joe's stuff before the good one (I think I made a clic on a blue thing). Thougt that the KKK took my recording away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for making this available, but I can't download it without signing up with 4Shared, and I don't want to do that. Is there any way I can download this without signing up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feedback - and to those who asked I put this back on rapishare - see above.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks jeffen, you da man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die