Saturday, March 5, 2011

Help?

Y'know I had a nice little feature for sharing my strange findings on this here internets. It was a widget from Google Reader that displayed my shared items. It may not have been the most popular feature here but it was a wholly satisfying element of this enterprise.

However, earlier this week, it suddenly disappeared. I've tried replacing it, I've tried searching the problem elsewhere (this was the link that should've helped...) I've fiddled with it for over two hours to no avail.

ARGH!!

Any idiot-proof suggestions readers?

7 comments:

  1. Idiot proof suggestions?

    Not on a stack of Seven Inch Singles!

    I've been in computer hell myself this week, especially with any Google features, but the gist I picked up is that: codes weren't written or saved correctly in or on the right OS.

    It seems wide-spread, too.

    Sorry I can't help.

    But if I have learned anything this week worthy enough of sharing, it is that updating iTunes and Firefox twice in the same week does not make for a care-free weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mebbe it's related to the disappearing gmails earlier this week.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon me while I post again, but I just saw that THE SPAZZYS are playing in Japan (scroll down a bit...) for a Joey Ramone Memorial concert with PONI-CAMP! And The Queers.

    PONI-CAMP + SPAZZYS = FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit!

    Forgot the link:

    http://www.interfm.co.jp/bam/blog/2011/03/02/23/16/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the long awaited Spazzys 'Dumb is Forever' album drops on the 13th of April in Japan. (Again, scroll or search around a bit...)

    And the audio awesomeness that is the Divorce song...

    Oh yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the thoughts all, it does seem to have returned.

    Bio
    NEW SPAZZYS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die