Here's a new series (well, the late 1990's, technically), consisting of ten volumes that explore the seedy underbelly of the already seedy underbelly that was British punk rock in the late seventies and early eighties.
Highlights of this volume may (or may not - taste in seedy underbellies varies widely) include:
and The Strike (UK):
* Teenage Treats (Wasps, 1977, from 1.7")
* Language School (Tours, 1979, from 1.7")
* New Wave Love (Dole, 1978, from only 7")
* Paper Dolls (Screams, USA, 1979, from only 7")
* Big City Boys (Warm Jets, 1979, from 1.7"?)
* Total Control (Red Rage, 1980, from only 7")
* Nora's Diary (Jimmy Edwards & The Profile, 1979, from 1.7")
* Teenage Rebel (Strike, 1980, from only 7")
* Love & A Molotov Cocktail (Flys, 1977, from 1.7" [Bunch of Five EP])
* Gutter Kids (Dyaks, 1978, from only 7")
* Real People (Exile, 1977, from 2.7")
* Answers (Neon Hearts, 1978, from 2.7")
(P.S. includes a couple repeats from vol. 1, which had been a really tiny pressing)
Comments are what keep the rarities flowing...
Please don't neglect to communicate!!
Speaking of those rarity-fueling comments, that is the section where you will find the Teenage Treats # 2 link.
*Two important notes:
#1 Many, many thanks to Roberto for sending us the fantastic scans of TT vol.'s 1-5!
#2 If Anyone has remotely decent scans of vol.'s 6-10 (front and/or back) please let us know in the comments!