Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Undertones: Amsterdam, 1980


So I've argued previously that "My Perfect Cousin" is the grandest Undertones (even more here) song - no disrespect intended towards T.K. - and would even go so far as to say that I prefer the second album to the first by a gnat's nostril hair.



To buttress my less-then-airtight argument, here's an excellent-sounding FM broadcast of a killer 1980 show.



So how do you rank The Undertones of 1980? Please leave us a COMMENT!

Speaking of comments, that's the section where you'll find the link for Amsterdam, 1980.


Support the band!

Homepage

MySpace


Union Square Music


Amazon

iTunes

7 comments:

  1. .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    So please leave us a comment about how you think "Hypnotized" compares to their debut album...








    ^













    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pa2rtyvs5nh7u9x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypnotized and the first album are both great. Which one is better? Probably the one I am listening to at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To buttress my less-then-airtight argument"
    THAN THAN THAN! GOD-DAMN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just8
    Amen

    Anon
    Honoured to have my own, somewhat excitable, volunteer editor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks much for the treasure trove of 'tones live tunes. Way appreaciated, about an IMO underappreciated band!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv it ! FM recording Plus my fave U-tones song @ the moment... There Goes Norman. Thanks Sir. jeffen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon
    "treasure trove of 'tones"
    Thanks, that's terrific!

    Rev
    TGN is a killer song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for clicking the COMMENTS link.
Now that you're here,I should mentions that
without reader feedback blogs slowly wither and die